There's no greater joy than sharing.

I hope you enjoy sharing my art, my adventures and my musings. Come follow my journey.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Is anybody out there?

Is anybody out there? I guess the point is to just stay with it and let it be the thing in itself. It's not about readers. It's about having a conversation. A voice. My own musings on things that are important to me. In this case, art.


Eventually someone will find me and decide to listen in and even participate. Much like my art. I just stick with it and then someone sees it, connects with it and decides they want to own it. Continue to engage with it. Making and selling art to individuals is a valid thing to do. But it limits the audience and the availability to share with a greater audience. Everyone should be able to afford and enjoy art. I'm committed to making my art available to many, not just a few. Drawing caricatures in a locale or at an event, allows the exchange of energy and joy to be immediate. Making art available in formats that allow for reproduction in many forms is an opportunity for sharing art with more people — spreading the enjoyment to all. This blog is yet another medium for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment